Online Course Resources … I’ve Made
- E-Course Readiness Quiz: Need advice on how to proceed with your current e-course build? Take the quiz and learn the vital stages of course development, where you are at, and the right info and resources you need now.
- The E-Course Success Shop: Every question about building an online course is answered in affordable tutorials and tools.
- Best E-Course Resources: Blog post on top course design tips and examples.
- Jazz Up Your E-Course: Try this free course on using simple multimedia to enhance learning and declutter your online course. Built in the Ruzuku.
- Training videos: Get succinct instruction on essential steps for building gorgeous e-courses from free training videos.
Online Course Resources … I’ve used
- Thinkific – (hosted) easy course development and marketing service
- Ruzuku – (hosted) all-inclusive learning platform with discussion board
- AccessAlly – (WordPress plugin) robust and learner-centred membership and course platformfor Infusionsoft, Ontraport, ActiveCampaign & Convertkit users
- WP Courseware –(WordPress plugin) it manages courses and students
- LearnDash – (WordPress plugin) stable environment to create courses and quizzes
- Bensound – beautiful background music this is free
- Canva – instant graphic design that is made by you
- Unsplash – free gorgeous photographs
- Death to the Stock Photo – free high quality photos sent via email
- 123RF – affordable variety of stock images
- Vimeo – attractive, ad free video channel to embed or showcase
- Image Guide – list of free or almost free images, editors and other tools
- Storyboards – variety of free tools to sketch your next course
- Camtasia – one of the best video editors on the market
- Audacity – free intuitive audio editor
- PDFCreator – convert your documents any device can read for free
- PicMonkey – free photo editor
- Thrive Quiz Builder: affordable WordPress plugin that makes beautiful quizzes
- ProProf: build complex quizzes and more to embed into your course
- MakeaQuiz: free hosted site to share your quiz with a link
- ClassMarker: free hosted quiz site with ability to assign quiz groups
- Zoom – low cost robust video and audio conferencing service
- Skype – communicate easily and freely via the Internet
- UberConference – free, stable conference call service
- Google Hangouts – free service to see and hear a small group
- SurveyMonkey – survey your learners for free
- QuestionPro – survey your learners for free
- Slack – free service allowing separate discussion channels/threads
- Google Groups – free forum for organizing and moderating discussions
- Email List Building – free challenge to increase and market to your email list