Considering implementing or improving your e-learning program?
SCENARIO: You are a public or corporate organization that currently has training sessions coupled with learning materials, delivered in-person or online.
However, you are considering a richer learning environment that offers more flexibility, supportive resources, and uses modern-day technology and social networking. And perhaps, you want to broaden your reach to train more staff.
How would you make those changes? What is involved? What are your options?
BENEFITS of HIRING ME
- Experienced instructional designer and e-learning specialist
- Has research and expertise in educational leadership, adult learners and educational technologies
- Conducts full scope planning including technology needs, administrative functions, and learning platforms
- Produces usable implementation guides for rich e-learning solutions
- Follows sound instructional design principles and strategies
- Focuses on skill development
- Considers current trends in e-learning
- Works collaboratively with organization’s learning and technology team
- Provides personal and rapid instructional design services
HERE IS WHAT I PROVIDE …
|Conduct organizational needs assessment & analysis||Advise on potential learning technologies and platforms|
|Meet virtually or in-person with organization’s
key team members
|Suggest steps for implementing e-learning plan|
|Provide proposal of e-learning plan||Compile essential e-learning resources|
|Develop customized & comprehensive e-learning plan||Present final e-learning plan to organization’s team|
|Include strategies for content delivery, learning activities, assessments and feedback||Provide instructional design services, if required|
The development time for an e-learning plan will depend on the goals and scope of each organization. Please contact me for a quote.
Click here to contact me and discuss your instructional design needs!